This research was supported by grants from the Mind and Life Institute, the Attias Family Foundation, the Center for Prevention of Youth Violence and Center for Adolescent Health at Johns Hopkins University, the Penn State Prevention Research Center, and NIMH Prevention Research in Mental Health Training Grant T32 MH 018834.
A SCHOOL-BASED MINDFULNESS INTERVENTION FOR URBAN YOUTH: EXPLORING MODERATORS OF INTERVENTION EFFECTS
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 968–982, November 2012
How to Cite
Gould, L. F., Dariotis, J. K., Mendelson, T. and Greenberg, Mark. T. (2012), A SCHOOL-BASED MINDFULNESS INTERVENTION FOR URBAN YOUTH: EXPLORING MODERATORS OF INTERVENTION EFFECTS. J. Community Psychol., 40: 968–982. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21505
We thank the Holistic Life Foundation for developing and delivering the intervention, as well as the schools, teachers, and students who participated.
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Mind and Life Institute
- Attias Family Foundation
- Center for Prevention of Youth Violence
- Center for Adolescent Health at Johns Hopkins University
- Penn State Prevention Research Center
- NIMH Prevention Research in Mental Health Training. Grant Number: T32 MH 018834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.