This research was conducted under the auspices of the Behavioral Health Leadership Institute as part of an evaluation of the Project Connections program. The evaluation was funded through the State of Maryland, Office of Transformation as well as funding from the following foundations: The Isabel and Zanvyl Krieger Foundation, The Leonard and Helen R. Stulman Foundation, the Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation.
PSYCHOSOCIAL STRENGTHS AND NEEDS OF LOW-INCOME SUBSTANCE ABUSERS IN RECOVERY
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 19–34, January 2013
How to Cite
Mendelson, T., Dariotis, J. K. and Agus, D. (2013), PSYCHOSOCIAL STRENGTHS AND NEEDS OF LOW-INCOME SUBSTANCE ABUSERS IN RECOVERY. J. Community Psychol., 41: 19–34. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21507
We acknowledge the invaluable support of the staff at Dee's Place. We thank project coordinators Jessica Lescano, Elizabeth Wieand, and Adam Hoffberg, as well as our other research staff members. We also gratefully acknowledge our research participants.
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- State of Maryland, Office of Transformation
- The Isabel and Zanvyl Krieger Foundation
- The Leonard and Helen R. Stulman Foundation
- the Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.