The authors dedicate this manuscript to the memory and wisdom of our colleague, Dr. John Kalafat, a leader in evaluating school-based suicide prevention, and this project. They also express their sincere gratitude for the funding and leadership of the Suicide Prevention Partnership (SPP), Portsmouth, NH and Effie Malley, M.P.A., previously SPP Program Director; Donna H. Barnes Ph.D., Howard University Hospital, Akiva Liberman Ph.D., National Institute of Justice, and Ari Holz, MS, Laura Lindroth, MPH, and Martha Temple, MS, for data abstraction assistance.
A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW PROCESS TO EVALUATE SUICIDE PREVENTION PROGRAMS: A SAMPLE CASE OF COMMUNITY-BASED PROGRAMS
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 35–51, January 2013
How to Cite
York, J., Lamis, D. A., Friedman, L., Berman, A. L., Joiner, T. E., Mcintosh, J. L., Silverman, M. M., Konick, L., Gutierrez, P. M. and Pearson, J. (2013), A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW PROCESS TO EVALUATE SUICIDE PREVENTION PROGRAMS: A SAMPLE CASE OF COMMUNITY-BASED PROGRAMS. J. Community Psychol., 41: 35–51. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21509
The views expressed are those of the authors, the contents do not represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States Government.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.