The Photovoice project was partly supported with funds from the Richard Johnson Center for Anti-Violence at Saint Joseph's University and the Philadelphia Youth Network.
VIOLENCE THROUGH THE EYES OF YOUTH: A PHOTOVOICE EXPLORATION
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 84–101, January 2013
How to Cite
Chonody, J., Ferman, B., Amitrani-Welsh, J. and Martin, T. (2013), VIOLENCE THROUGH THE EYES OF YOUTH: A PHOTOVOICE EXPLORATION. J. Community Psychol., 41: 84–101. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21515
We would like to particularly thank Maria Kefalas, the Director of the Richard Johnson Center, for all of her support and her commitment to antiviolence efforts. Natalia Smirnov, Aaron Kennedy, and Richard Miller from the UCCP were integral to the implementation of the Photovoice Project. Bernie Mennis provided critical feedback on an earlier draft.
The authors alone accept responsibility for this article.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Richard Johnson Center for Anti-Violence at Saint Joseph's University
- Philadelphia Youth Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.