The research team would like to thank the participants for sharing their experiences and making this research possible. We would also like to thank Paloma Delgado for her support on the project as a research assistant.
LATINO IMMIGRANT FAMILIES’ SOCIAL SUPPORT NETWORKS: STRENGTHS AND LIMITATIONS DURING A TIME OF STRINGENT IMMIGRATION LEGISlATION AND ECONOMIC INSECURITY
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 359–377, April 2013
How to Cite
Ayón, C. and Naddy, M. B. G. (2013), LATINO IMMIGRANT FAMILIES’ SOCIAL SUPPORT NETWORKS: STRENGTHS AND LIMITATIONS DURING A TIME OF STRINGENT IMMIGRATION LEGISlATION AND ECONOMIC INSECURITY. J. Community Psychol., 41: 359–377. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21542
This research was funded by the Silberman Fund Faculty Grant Program.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Silberman Fund Faculty
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.