We are grateful to all the merchants who completed this survey. This paper was supported by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Getting to Outcomes and Underage Drinking (1R18CE001335-01).
THE CARROT AND THE STICK: A CROSS-SECTIONAL STUDY OF THE INFLUENCES ON RESPONSIBLE MERCHANT PRACTICES TO REDUCE UNDERAGE DRINKING
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 463–470, May 2013
How to Cite
Chinman, M., Ebener, P., Malone, P. S., Chan, K., Imm, P. and Wright, P. A. (2013), THE CARROT AND THE STICK: A CROSS-SECTIONAL STUDY OF THE INFLUENCES ON RESPONSIBLE MERCHANT PRACTICES TO REDUCE UNDERAGE DRINKING. J. Community Psychol., 41: 463–470. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21550
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 1R18CE001335-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.