We thank Cynthia Najdowski, Mark Relyea, Meghna Bhat, Amanda Vasquez, Saloni Shah, Susan Zimmerman, Rene Bayley, Farnaz Mohammad-Ali, and Gabriela Lopez for assistance with data collection. This research was supported by NIAAA Grant No. AA17429 to Sarah E. Ullman.
SOCIAL REACTIONS TO SEXUAL ASSAULT DISCLOSURE, COPING, PERCEIVED CONTROL, AND PTSD SYMPTOMS IN SEXUAL ASSAULT VICTIMS
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Community Psychology
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 495–508, May 2014
How to Cite
Ullman, S. E. and Peter-Hagene, L. (2014), SOCIAL REACTIONS TO SEXUAL ASSAULT DISCLOSURE, COPING, PERCEIVED CONTROL, AND PTSD SYMPTOMS IN SEXUAL ASSAULT VICTIMS. J. Community Psychol., 42: 495–508. doi: 10.1002/jcop.21624
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- NIAAA. Grant Number: AA17429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.