Evidence for a physiological role for membrane rafts in human platelets
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 190, Issue 1, pages 117–128, January 2002
How to Cite
Gousset, K., Wolkers, W. F., Tsvetkova, N. M., Oliver, A. E., Field, C. L., Walker, N. J., Crowe, J. H. and Tablin, F. (2002), Evidence for a physiological role for membrane rafts in human platelets. J. Cell. Physiol., 190: 117–128. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10039
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL57810, HL61204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!