Endogenous expression and localization of myostatin and its relation to myosin heavy chain distribution in C2C12 skeletal muscle cells
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 190, Issue 2, pages 170–179, February 2002
How to Cite
Artaza, J. N., Bhasin, S., Mallidis, C., Taylor, W., Ma, K. and Gonzalez-Cadavid, N. F. (2002), Endogenous expression and localization of myostatin and its relation to myosin heavy chain distribution in C2C12 skeletal muscle cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 190: 170–179. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10044
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2001
- RCMI Clinical Research Infrastructure Initiative. Grant Number: P20RR11145
- RCMI. Grant Numbers: G12RR03026, U54RR14616
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1RO1AG14369-01, 1R01DK49296-01
- FDA. Grant Number: ODP-00001397
- RCMI Clinical Research Initiative. Grant Number: G12RR03026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!