C. De Nardo and E. Fonsatti contributed equally to this work.
Recombinant transmembrane CD59 (CD59-TM) confers complement resistance to GPI-anchored protein defective melanoma cells*
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 190, Issue 2, pages 200–206, February 2002
How to Cite
De Nardo, C., Fonsatti, E., Sigalotti, L., Calabrò, L., Colizzi, F., Cortini, E., Coral, S., Altomonte, M. and Maio, M. (2002), Recombinant transmembrane CD59 (CD59-TM) confers complement resistance to GPI-anchored protein defective melanoma cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 190: 200–206. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10050
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2001
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro
- Progetto Ricerca Finalizzata awarded by the Italian Ministry of Public Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!