Stimulation of the proliferation and differentiation of mouse pink-eyed dilution epidermal melanocytes by excess tyrosine in serum-free primary culture
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 191, Issue 2, pages 162–172, May 2002
How to Cite
Hirobe, T., Wakamatsu, K., Ito, S., Abe, H., Kawa, Y. and Mizoguchi, M. (2002), Stimulation of the proliferation and differentiation of mouse pink-eyed dilution epidermal melanocytes by excess tyrosine in serum-free primary culture. J. Cell. Physiol., 191: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10085
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2001
- The Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 10670812, 12670844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!