Mouse embryo-derived NIH3T3 fibroblasts adopt an osteoblast-like phenotype when treated with 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and dexamethasone in vitro
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 193, Issue 2, pages 164–172, November 2002
How to Cite
Shui, C. and Scutt, A. M. (2002), Mouse embryo-derived NIH3T3 fibroblasts adopt an osteoblast-like phenotype when treated with 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and dexamethasone in vitro. J. Cell. Physiol., 193: 164–172. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10157
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2000
- Schering AG (Berlin)
- Research into Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!