The authors have contributed equally to this work; specifically Luisella Alberti and Cristiana Carniti for RET and Claudia Miranda and Emanuela Roccato for NTRK1 analysis.
RET and NTRK1 proto-oncogenes in human diseases†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 195, Issue 2, pages 168–186, May 2003
How to Cite
Alberti, L., Carniti, C., Miranda, C., Roccato, E. and Pierotti, M. A. (2003), RET and NTRK1 proto-oncogenes in human diseases. J. Cell. Physiol., 195: 168–186. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10252
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!