CTGF/Hcs24, hypertrophic chondrocyte-specific gene product, interacts with perlecan in regulating the proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 196, Issue 2, pages 265–275, August 2003
How to Cite
Nishida, T., Kubota, S., Fukunaga, T., Kondo, S., Yosimichi, G., Nakanishi, T., Takano-Yamamoto, T. and Takigawa, M. (2003), CTGF/Hcs24, hypertrophic chondrocyte-specific gene product, interacts with perlecan in regulating the proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 196: 265–275. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10277
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2002
- Scientific Research of the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan
- Specific Diseases of the Ministry of Public Health and Welfare of Japan
- Naito Foundation
- Nakatomi Health Science Foundation
- Foundation for Growth Science in Japan
- Sumitomo Foundation
- Research for the Future Programme of The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS; Project: Biological Tissue Engineering). Grant Number: JSPS-RFTF98I00201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!