These studies have been aided, in part, by a grant to one of us (F. H. J.) from the Penrose Fund of the American Philosophical Society.
The nature of enzyme inhibitions in bacterial luminescence: Sulfanilamide, urethane, temperature and pressure†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1942 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Cellular and Comparative Physiology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 247–268, December 1942
How to Cite
Johnson, F. H., Eyring, H. and Williams, R. W. (1942), The nature of enzyme inhibitions in bacterial luminescence: Sulfanilamide, urethane, temperature and pressure. J. Cell. Comp. Physiol., 20: 247–268. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1030200302
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!