The work described in this paper was done under a contract, recommended by the Committee on Medical Research, between the Office of Scientific Research and Development and Harvard University.
Action of mustard gas and other poisons on yeast cells. I. Effect of mustard gas on the rate of cell division†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1947 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Cellular and Comparative Physiology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 51–64, February 1947
How to Cite
Kinsey, V. E. and Grant, W. M. (1947), Action of mustard gas and other poisons on yeast cells. I. Effect of mustard gas on the rate of cell division. J. Cell. Comp. Physiol., 29: 51–64. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1030290105
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!