Seagram Research Associate at the Laboratory of Cell Physiology, Indiana University, assigned by Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky, February, 1950.
Anaerobic nutrition of saccharomyces cerevisiae. II. Unsaturated fatty and requirement for growth in a defined medium†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1954 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Cellular and Comparative Physiology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 271–281, June 1954
How to Cite
Andreasen, A. A. and Stier, T. J. B. (1954), Anaerobic nutrition of saccharomyces cerevisiae. II. Unsaturated fatty and requirement for growth in a defined medium. J. Cell. Comp. Physiol., 43: 271–281. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1030430303
This work was aided by a grant from Joseph E. Seagram & Sons, Inc.
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!