Aided by a grant from the Penrose Fund of the American Philosophical Society.
An antagonism in the action of calcium and strontium ions on the frog's heart†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1957 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Cellular and Comparative Physiology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 249–264, October 1957
How to Cite
Thomas, L. J. (1957), An antagonism in the action of calcium and strontium ions on the frog's heart. J. Cell. Comp. Physiol., 50: 249–264. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1030500208
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!