Aided in part by National Science Foundation grants G-12857 and G-24020, Office of Naval Research Contract Nonr 1353 (00), the Eugene Higgens Fund allocated to Princeton University, and facilities made available by the Whitehall and John A. Hartford Foundations. Publication in whole or in part by or for any purpose of the United States Government is permitted.
Further data on the bioluminescent protein, aequorin†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1963 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Cellular and Comparative Physiology
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 1–8, August 1963
How to Cite
Shimomura, O., Johnson, F. H. and Saiga, Y. (1963), Further data on the bioluminescent protein, aequorin. J. Cell. Comp. Physiol., 62: 1–8. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1030620102
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 1963
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!