The contents of the article are the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Mouse epidermal stem cells proceed through the cell cycle†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 195, Issue 2, pages 194–201, May 2003
How to Cite
Dunnwald, M., Chinnathambi, S., Alexandrunas, D. and Bickenbach, J. R. (2003), Mouse epidermal stem cells proceed through the cell cycle. J. Cell. Physiol., 195: 194–201. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10311
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1-AR45259, RO1-DE13006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!