Forkhead transcription factor FoxO1 transduces insulin-like growth factor's signal to p27Kip1 in primary skeletal muscle satellite cells
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 196, Issue 3, pages 523–531, September 2003
How to Cite
Machida, S., Spangenburg, E. E. and Booth, F. W. (2003), Forkhead transcription factor FoxO1 transduces insulin-like growth factor's signal to p27Kip1 in primary skeletal muscle satellite cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 196: 523–531. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10339
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AG-18780
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AR-48514 (fellowship grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!