Transcriptional activation of the type I collagen genes COL1A1 and COL1A2 in fibroblasts by interleukin-4: Analysis of the functional collagen promoter sequences
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 198, Issue 2, pages 248–258, February 2004
How to Cite
Büttner, C., Skupin, A. and Rieber, E. P. (2004), Transcriptional activation of the type I collagen genes COL1A1 and COL1A2 in fibroblasts by interleukin-4: Analysis of the functional collagen promoter sequences. J. Cell. Physiol., 198: 248–258. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10395
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2002
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Center of Clinical Research of the Medical Faculty of the Technical University Carl Gustav Carus Dresden. Grant Number: 01ZZ9604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!