Supported by N.I.H. Research grants 8611 and 6462 and ONR Contract NONR 4756.
Contraction of protoplasm. II. Theory: Anodal vs. Cathodal in relation to calcium†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 135–148, October 1966
How to Cite
Jahn, T. L. (1966), Contraction of protoplasm. II. Theory: Anodal vs. Cathodal in relation to calcium. J. Cell. Physiol., 68: 135–148. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1040680208
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 1966
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!