Bile canalicular formation in hepatic organoid reconstructed by rat small hepatocytes and nonparenchymal cells
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 199, Issue 2, pages 252–261, May 2004
How to Cite
Sudo, R., Ikeda, S., Sugimoto, S., Harada, K., Hirata, K., Tanishita, K., Mochizuki, Y. and Mitaka, T. (2004), Bile canalicular formation in hepatic organoid reconstructed by rat small hepatocytes and nonparenchymal cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 199: 252–261. doi: 10.1002/jcp.10407
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2002
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 12670211, 14370393, 12470265, 1255060, 1247243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!