Supported by grants from the American Cancer society (E-498) and the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health (I ROI CA 11305-DI).
Human bone marrow colony growth in agar-gel†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 77–84, August 1970
How to Cite
Pike, B. L. and Robinson, W. A. (1970), Human bone marrow colony growth in agar-gel. J. Cell. Physiol., 76: 77–84. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1040760111
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 1970
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!