Frank C. Firkin was a recipient of the Bushell's traveling fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians.
Hemopoietic colony forming cells in regenerating mouse liver†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 213–219, October 1975
How to Cite
Hays, E. F., Firkin, F. C., Koga, Y. and Hays, D. M. (1975), Hemopoietic colony forming cells in regenerating mouse liver. J. Cell. Physiol., 86: 213–219. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1040860204
Supported by Contract AT (04–1) GEN-12 between the Atomic Energy Commission and the University of California and by Public Health Service Grants CA 13666 from the National Cancer Institute, and AM 08879 from the National Institute of Arthritis, Metabolism and Digestive Diseases.
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 1975
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!