Research Scholar of the National Cancer Institute of Canada.
Erythropoietin sensitivity as a differentiation marker in the hemopoietic system: Studies of three erythropoietic colony responses in culture†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1976 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 289–301, October 1976
How to Cite
Gregory, C. J. (1976), Erythropoietin sensitivity as a differentiation marker in the hemopoietic system: Studies of three erythropoietic colony responses in culture. J. Cell. Physiol., 89: 289–301. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1040890212
Supported by the National Cancer Institute of Canada and the British Columbia Cancer Foundation.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 1976
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!