Supported by the Ontario Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation, NCI Grant CA 13747 and the Medical Research Council of Canada.
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 299–306, March 1978
How to Cite
Koch, C. J. and Biaglow, J. E. (1978), Toxicity, radiation sensitivity modification, and metabolic effects of dehydroascorbate and ascorbate in mammalian cells, . J. Cell. Physiol., 94: 299–306. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1040940307
Parts of this work were presented at the Twenty-Third Annual Meeting of the Radiation Research Society, Miami Beach, Florida, 1975.
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 1977
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!