Uridine transport and phosphorylation in mouse cells in culture: Effect of growth-promoting factors, cell cycle transit and oncogenic transformation
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 241–251, November 1978
How to Cite
Rozengurt, E., Mierzejewski, K. and Wigglesworth, N. (1978), Uridine transport and phosphorylation in mouse cells in culture: Effect of growth-promoting factors, cell cycle transit and oncogenic transformation. J. Cell. Physiol., 97: 241–251. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1040970213
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 1978
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!