Inhibition of growth of cells in culture by L-phenylalanine as a model system for the analysis of phenylketonuria. I. Amino acid antagonism and the inhibition of protein synthesis
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 395–405, March 1980
How to Cite
Dillehay, L., Bass, R. and Englesberg, E. (1980), Inhibition of growth of cells in culture by L-phenylalanine as a model system for the analysis of phenylketonuria. I. Amino acid antagonism and the inhibition of protein synthesis. J. Cell. Physiol., 102: 395–405. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041020314
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 1979
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!