Relation between sodium-coupled amino acid and sugar transport and sodium/potassium pump activity in isolated intestinal epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 303–308, June 1982
How to Cite
Sepúlveda, F. V., Burton, K. A. and Brown, P. D. (1982), Relation between sodium-coupled amino acid and sugar transport and sodium/potassium pump activity in isolated intestinal epithelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 111: 303–308. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041110312
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 1981
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!