Splenic erythroblasts in anemia-inducing friend disease: A source of cells for studies of erythropoietin-mediated differentiation
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 526–532, December 1984
How to Cite
Koury, M. J., Sawyer, S. T. and Bondurant, M. C. (1984), Splenic erythroblasts in anemia-inducing friend disease: A source of cells for studies of erythropoietin-mediated differentiation. J. Cell. Physiol., 121: 526–532. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041210311
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 1984
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!