Do we understand the genetic mechanisms of oncogenesis? Keynote address for honey harbor meeting on cellular and molecular biology of neoplasia, October 2–6, 1983
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1984 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Supplement: Proceedings of a Symposium on the Cellular and Molecular Biology of Neoplasia
Volume 121, Issue Supplement 3, pages 1–11, 1984
How to Cite
Temin, H. M. (1984), Do we understand the genetic mechanisms of oncogenesis? Keynote address for honey harbor meeting on cellular and molecular biology of neoplasia, October 2–6, 1983. J. Cell. Physiol., 121: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041210403
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!