Two receptor classes for epidermal growth factor on pheochromocytoma cells, distinguishable by temperature, lectins, and tumor promoters
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 347–352, June 1985
How to Cite
Boonstra, J., Mummery, C. L., van der Saag, P. T. and de Laat, S. W. (1985), Two receptor classes for epidermal growth factor on pheochromocytoma cells, distinguishable by temperature, lectins, and tumor promoters. J. Cell. Physiol., 123: 347–352. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041230309
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 1984
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!