Enterocytic differentiation and glucose utilization in the human colon tumor cell line Caco-2: Modulation by forskolin
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 377–385, June 1985
How to Cite
Rousset, M., Laburthe, M., Pinto, M., Chevalier, G., Rouyer-Fessard, C., Dussaulx, E., Trugnan, G., Boige, N., Brun, J.-L. and Zweibaum, A. (1985), Enterocytic differentiation and glucose utilization in the human colon tumor cell line Caco-2: Modulation by forskolin. J. Cell. Physiol., 123: 377–385. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041230313
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!