The effect of transport system A and N amino acids and of nerve and epidermal growth factors on the induction of ornithine decarboxylase activity
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 435–441, June 1985
How to Cite
Rinehart, C. A., Viceps-Madore, D., Fong, W.-F., Ortiz, J. G. and Canellakis, E. S. (1985), The effect of transport system A and N amino acids and of nerve and epidermal growth factors on the induction of ornithine decarboxylase activity. J. Cell. Physiol., 123: 435–441. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041230321
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 1984
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!