Long-term maintenance of hepatocyte functional activity in co-culture: Requirements for sinusoidal endothelial cells and dexamethasone
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 103–110, October 1986
How to Cite
Morin, O. and Normand, C. (1986), Long-term maintenance of hepatocyte functional activity in co-culture: Requirements for sinusoidal endothelial cells and dexamethasone. J. Cell. Physiol., 129: 103–110. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041290115
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 1986
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!