Oxygen and substrate dependence of hepatic cellular respiration: Sinusoidal oxygen gradient and effects of ethanol in isolated perfused liver and hepatocytes
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 133, Issue 1, pages 119–126, October 1987
How to Cite
Kekonen, E. M., Jauhonen, V. P. and Hassinen, I. E. (1987), Oxygen and substrate dependence of hepatic cellular respiration: Sinusoidal oxygen gradient and effects of ethanol in isolated perfused liver and hepatocytes. J. Cell. Physiol., 133: 119–126. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041330115
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!