Differentiation of human keratinocytes: Changes in lipid synthesis, plasma membrane lipid composition, and 125I-EGF binding upon administration of 25-hydroxycholesterol and mevinolin
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 133, Issue 2, pages 358–364, November 1987
How to Cite
Ponec, M., Kempenaar, J., Weerheim, A. and Boonstra, J. (1987), Differentiation of human keratinocytes: Changes in lipid synthesis, plasma membrane lipid composition, and 125I-EGF binding upon administration of 25-hydroxycholesterol and mevinolin. J. Cell. Physiol., 133: 358–364. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041330221
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 1987
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!