Functional studies of newly synthesized benzoic acid derivatives: Identification of highly potent retinoid-like activity
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 135, Issue 2, pages 179–188, May 1988
How to Cite
Sato, M., Shudo, K. and Hiragun, A. (1988), Functional studies of newly synthesized benzoic acid derivatives: Identification of highly potent retinoid-like activity. J. Cell. Physiol., 135: 179–188. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041350205
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 1987
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!