Norepinephrine modulates the growth-inhibitory effect of transforming growth factor-beta in primary rat hepatocyte cultures
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 135, Issue 3, pages 551–555, June 1988
How to Cite
Houck, K. A., Cruise, J. L. and Michalopoulos, G. (1988), Norepinephrine modulates the growth-inhibitory effect of transforming growth factor-beta in primary rat hepatocyte cultures. J. Cell. Physiol., 135: 551–555. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041350327
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 1988
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!