M-07e human leukemic factor-dependent cell line provides a rapid and sensitive bioassay for the human cytokines GM-CSF and IL-3
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1990 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 145, Issue 3, pages 458–464, December 1990
How to Cite
Avanzi, G. C., Brizzi, M. F., Giannotti, J., Ciarletta, A., Yang, Y.-C., Pegoraro, L. and Clark, S. C. (1990), M-07e human leukemic factor-dependent cell line provides a rapid and sensitive bioassay for the human cytokines GM-CSF and IL-3. J. Cell. Physiol., 145: 458–464. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041450310
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!