Multipotent marrow stromal cell line is able to induce hematopoiesis in vivo
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 197–205, April 1992
How to Cite
Umezawa, A., Maruyama, T., Segawa, K., Shadduck, R. K., Waheed, A. and Hata, J.-I. (1992), Multipotent marrow stromal cell line is able to induce hematopoiesis in vivo. J. Cell. Physiol., 151: 197–205. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041510125
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!