Reactive oxygen species and human spermatozoa: Analysis of the cellular mechanisms involved in luminol- and lucigenin-dependent chemiluminescence
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 466–477, June 1992
How to Cite
Aitken, R. J., Buckingham, D. W. and West, K. M. (1992), Reactive oxygen species and human spermatozoa: Analysis of the cellular mechanisms involved in luminol- and lucigenin-dependent chemiluminescence. J. Cell. Physiol., 151: 466–477. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041510305
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!