Stimulation of endothelial cell proliferation by vanadate is specific for microvascular endothelial cells
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 549–554, June 1992
How to Cite
Maher, P. A. (1992), Stimulation of endothelial cell proliferation by vanadate is specific for microvascular endothelial cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 151: 549–554. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041510314
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!