1,25-dihydroxy-vitamin-D3 enhances antiproliferative effect and transcription of TGF-β1 on human keratinocytes in culture
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 151, Issue 3, pages 579–587, June 1992
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Abdelkader, N., Katz, M. and McLane, J. A. (1992), 1,25-dihydroxy-vitamin-D3 enhances antiproliferative effect and transcription of TGF-β1 on human keratinocytes in culture. J. Cell. Physiol., 151: 579–587. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041510318
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!