In vitro model of angiogenesis using a human endothelium-derived permanent cell line: Contributions of induced gene expression, G-proteins, and integrins
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1992 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 437–449, December 1992
How to Cite
Bauer, J., Margolis, M., Schreiner, C., Edgell, C.-J., Azizkhan, J., Lazarowski, E. and Juliano, R. L. (1992), In vitro model of angiogenesis using a human endothelium-derived permanent cell line: Contributions of induced gene expression, G-proteins, and integrins. J. Cell. Physiol., 153: 437–449. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041530302
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!