Lineage commitment in human hemopoiesis involves asymmetric cell division of multipotent progenitors and does not appear to be influenced by cytokines
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1993 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 157, Issue 3, pages 579–586, December 1993
How to Cite
Mayani, H., Dragowska, W. and Lansdorp, P. M. (1993), Lineage commitment in human hemopoiesis involves asymmetric cell division of multipotent progenitors and does not appear to be influenced by cytokines. J. Cell. Physiol., 157: 579–586. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041570318
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!