Activated platelet-derived growth factor autocrine pathway drives the transformed phenotype of a human glioblastoma cell line
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 158, Issue 2, pages 381–389, February 1994
How to Cite
Vassbotn, F. S., Östman, A., Langeland, N., Holmsen, H., Westermark, B., Heldin, C.-H. and Nistér, M. (1994), Activated platelet-derived growth factor autocrine pathway drives the transformed phenotype of a human glioblastoma cell line. J. Cell. Physiol., 158: 381–389. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041580221
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!