Laminin responsiveness is associated with changes in fibroblast morphology, motility, and anchorage-independent growth: Cell system for examining the interaction between laminin and EGF signaling pathways
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 164, Issue 3, pages 593–604, September 1995
How to Cite
Lin, M.-L. and Bertics, P. J. (1995), Laminin responsiveness is associated with changes in fibroblast morphology, motility, and anchorage-independent growth: Cell system for examining the interaction between laminin and EGF signaling pathways. J. Cell. Physiol., 164: 593–604. doi: 10.1002/jcp.1041640318
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!